If you’re an experience health marketing and sales professional, MealLogger is hiring for a VP/Director of Sales position. Become a critical team member on the ground floor of our growing company. Does getting digital tools into the hands of people to better their own lives appeal to you? Do you feel that health counselors aren’t reaching enough people? Do you enjoy a challenge? Then you might be for us and we might be for you!
MealLogger – the telehealth platform for nutrition coaching and behavior change counseling – is looking for a VP/Director of Sales to drive sales and marketing in the United States. You will work directly for our CEO and interact with the technology team, driving not only high-value sales to healthcare providers but continually evolving and refining lead capture, qualification and development.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with executive leadership to define and execute short and long term strategy
- Become the voice of the product to dietitians, nurses and doctors using the professional platform
- Establish and maintain relationships within the Healthcare industry
- Represent the product at industry conferences, lunch-and-learns, and trade shows
- Identify key criteria within the inbound leads generated by the platform and develop editorial calendars, messaging schedules and other outreach efforts to cultivate inbound leads
- Manage sales funnel, analyzing and managing pipeline activity and monitoring sales activity against assigned quotas
- Prepare sales proposals tailored to key verticals in the healthcare industry
- 7+ years of relevant sales and marketing experience in health care. Understanding of behavior change and large-scale wellness programs a plus
- Experience in enterprise software sales at a high growth company
- History of running large scale initiatives in complex, fast changing environments
- Knowing when to lead, follow or get out of the way
- Must understand and be proficient working with web and mobile technologies, particularly CRM, marketing automation, and app stores
What you’ll get:
- A competitive compensation package, including stock options
- Employer-subsidized benefit plan
- Freedom to telecommute
- A tight-knit team of smart and supportive people
- The chance to empower individuals to eat better and to change their lives
The applicant must reside in a major metropolitan area in the northeastern US, Carolinas or Florida. This is a telecommuting position with a 40% travel requirement, based on a seasonal marketing calendar.
Send us your resume, cover letter text and salary requirements
No phone calls accepted.
MealLogger is a telehealth platform for nutrition coaching and behavior change counseling. Our platform inspires people to make better eating choices through peer support, communities, and expert advice. MealLogger is offered as SaaS software for professionals and equips organizations with the tools to deliver and manage nutrition and wellness programs. With a track record of success in blue-chip corporate wellness, disease management, performance athletics and thousands of successes in individual coaching, MealLogger’s HIPAA-compliant coaching platform and easy-to-use suite of mobile apps delivers ease of use, cost-effective management of health care professional resources and proven, scalable client results.